Long term housesitting 1 month 13 Aug – 12 Sept 1 dog 1 pony Warragul Australia
Long term housesit in Warragul VIC Australia available – We need a housesitter/s as we are travelling in Aug-Sept for one month to visit family. We have a dog labrador/border collie cross and a very well behaved pony. Arrangements can be made for you if you don’t have a car. We are out of town in dairy country so a car is important for you as a housesitter. Ours is a country house with four bedrooms offering spacious living. There is a solar pool and even a small vineyard. Three is lots to do in the area while you housesit in Warragul to keep you entertained.
Our location offers access to amenities as we are only 7 min away from two towns, and we’re close to a train and the freeway to Melbourne (1 hr approx).
There is lots to see and do locally so it is a great place to visit.
- We are situated in ‘Gourmet Deli’ area- wineries and eateries.
- We are near Skiing resorts.
- There is plenty of bush walking in the nearby hills.
- And the Mornington Peninsula is only about 1.5 hr away
- We’re only 1.5hr from Wilson’s Promontory Nat Park.
- And approx 1 hour away from Melbourne.
For more details see our HouseSitMatch profile here