Petsit Galway IRELAND 12 Dec – 4 Jan – Please care of our pets and home while we are away
Petsit Galway Ireland – 12 Dec – 4 Jan on a rural small holding
Escape the Hussle and bustle of life for a petsit in Galway Ireland, in tranquil rural Connemara. You are surrounded by farmland, mountains, waterfalls and valleys.
Must love animals, non-smoker, no drugs. We are looking for a responsible and caring house & pet sitter who can take care of our 2 dogs (shorkie & kelpie), 1 indoor cat and 2 hens.
• Dogs – You will need to walk the dogs at least once a day and let them outside whenever they need. Do not leave them outside on their own. The dogs are very friendly once they get to know and trust you. If you won’t be home during the day to let them in and out, they will need a morning walk of at least 20 minutes and an evening walk on your return. You can leave them in the house while you away during the day.
• Cat – Our cat is indoor, low maintenance and very friendly, but she’s a cat so it’s on her terms – she doesn’t usually like to be petted, but she loves rubbing against your legs and the back of your hand. Her litterbox needs to be changed daily.
• Hens – The hens are very easy to take care of and very friendly. You will just need to let them out of their coop in the morning, feed and give them fresh water, collect the eggs, lock them in their coop at dusk (so if you are away during the day, you need to be back before dark) and enjoy the lifestyle.
• Daily routines – Naturally, all the animals will need to be fed and given fresh water daily whenever needed.
• Plants – Water plants as needed.
Our home is a beautiful, modern farmhouse on one acre, with WIFI, near the 12 bens mountain range. We ask that you clean and tidy up after yourself and leave the house (inside and out) the way you find it. You will need your own transportation as we are 1½ kms from the main road and bus stop, 8 kms from our local village and 16 kms from Clifden, the local town.